- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Exceptional service! Took my vehicle in for service. I needed to leave the car for the day. Owner made sure I had a vehicle to use to get to work. He went above and beyond! In today's day and age you don't see that type of personal service much anymore, KUDOS to Elmer's Garage. Highly recommend. Price was in line with what he told me, explained everything to me that was done.
I'm not from the area however my wheel well fell off so I stopped to see if they could help. The owner was very kind and helped me right away. I will go back if I need to and recommend them highly! Thank you!
One of the best garages I've ever been to.
Very friendly staff. Brought my car in without an appointment, got an oil change, inspection, and 2 new tires and was out of there within 3 hours. Nothing but good things to say about this place based on my visit.
John and crew are the best to deal with. Very fair and honest. I would never consider taking my vehicles anywhere else.
Great service, experienced mechanics, the wish I'd been taking my car here sooner. I won't bring it anywhere else from now on.